Dynamic Storage Atmos-API
The following passages explain how to create, manage and use Dynamic Storage.
Create a Dynamic Storage Pool
Manage EMC Atmos REST API Storage Pool
1) Click on the people icon to manage user accounts for the specific storage pool. To delete a Storage Pool click on the "x" icon and follow the required steps.
2) You can modify an existing account , reset the shared secret , activate or deactivate an account , or delete an account , by clicking on the correspondent icon.
3) To create a new user account select Create Account and fill in the required information.
4) Click on the GeoDrive download link to get the GeoDrive application, which presents you a virtual drive to access files stored on the Dynamic Storage Pool.
Note: To access Dynamic Storage EMC Atmos API you have to use the correct URI respectively:
- Internet access: ds11.swisscom.com
- Storage network (in DCS): ds22.swisscom.com